Blank Label Rolls for your Label Printer

When purchasing labels for your color label printer, you want to make sure you get the exact configuration of labels you want. It is important to know the type of labels as well as how the label roll is cut to be compatible with your color label printer. Below are some of the labeling terms you should be aware when purchasing label rolls for the first time.

Continuous Roll

Continuous Roll

When using constant label rolls, you can use the cutter to Cut the desired label length. Consequently, if you use the 4" x 100 feet continuous roll, you can print 4×1, 4×2, 4×6, or 4×12 labels, as required for your business. The only difference between the die cut and the continuous roll labels is that they will have square corners.

Die Cut Rolls

Die Cut Label

"Die Cut" usually means that the label is cut out with a "cookie cutter" to create the shape you want the label to be. Die cut may mean your label or label will have rounded corners as opposed to square corners (which are often called "butt" or"kiss" cut). One benefit of die cut is that, typically, the label is easier to apply. Die Cut labels are in an assortment of different sizes.

UP Labels

Labels are also categorized by the number of tags across the width of the roll. 1 UP labels take up the full width of the roll. 2 UP labels are labels that pay half the width of the roll, while 3 UP labels take up a third of the roster and have three labels across the roll.

2 UP Label - 2 Labels Across the Roll

2 UP Label - 2 Labels Across the Roll

3 UP Label - 3 Labels Across the Roll

3 UP Label - 3 Labels Across the Roll

Labels By Printer

Labels for Epson ColorWorks C3500 - TM-C3500

Labels for Epson ColorWorks C7500 - TM-C7500

Labels for Primera LX500

Labels for Primera LX900

Labels for Primera LX2000

Labels for Afinia Label L301

Labels for Afinia Label L501